Queen Esther

Queen Esther
And who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? ~ Esther 4:14

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Treasured Random Moments of God

Do you ever have moments when you are filled with such unspeakable joy that you feel like you will burst? Do you ever have moments when you stand outside staring up at the heavens, pondering how amazing this life is, then literally feel the joy of Heavenly Father washing over you because He is seeing into your heart in that instance, and recognizing with joy your love for Him?

Do you ever have moments when you need the comfort of the Lord, and during your pleas for comfort, imagine yourself with your head resting on the Savior's knee and His gentle hand pressed against your head giving you that comfort?

Do you ever imagine what it would be like to finally walk into the arms of the Father and hear Him say, "Welcome home. I've missed you, and I'm proud of you?"

I can't count how many moments I have spent immersed in these very thoughts. And I can't count how many times these thoughts and actions have brought me comfort.
I recognize these moments, I engrave them in my heart and mind and spirit, and I treasure them, because I will need them one day. And they will help to see me through whatever comes.

May we all have treasured random moments of God and cling to them with everything in us.
It is those moments that will help us to soldier on through the tumultuous days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment