Queen Esther

Queen Esther
And who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? ~ Esther 4:14

Sunday, September 1, 2019

To Know Him

Like so many others, there have been times in my life when I have been presented with choices that
would determine my immediate destiny - and I'm not talking about a "future set-in-stone" destiny, but an "at-the-moment-and-possible-future" destiny. Some of these choices would bring about accomplishments and the "things" of the world that so many seek after. And all that would be required to receive these worldly treasures is the sacrifice of values and lowering of standards. But in doing that, I could not come to know my Savior, because of the wall of sin I built with my actions. I never want to do that to Him, nor to myself.
So, I choose to let no worldly thing or goal stand between me and my Lord. I will give away, not only all my sins, but all that I am to know Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment