Queen Esther

Queen Esther
And who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? ~ Esther 4:14

Sunday, October 24, 2021

More thoughts on Trials

 Over the years, I have learned that trials and adversity bring me closer to becoming the person I should be
- the person I long to be. This process has been brutal at times, but so worth it, because of the lessons learned.

I know no one likes trials, however, we are commanded to be like God and His Son. How can we expect that to happen if we don't experience trials? How can we grow if everything is smooth in our lives? How can we become like the Savior if we don't experience both the bitter and the sweet?

We are not called to save the world, but we are admonished to emulate The Savior in every area of our lives. Enduring through adversity with our focus on Christ insures that we are enduring well.


This is my prayer for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment