Queen Esther

Queen Esther
And who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? ~ Esther 4:14

Sunday, July 10, 2016

We Make a Difference



The past couple of weeks have been very trying for me. I have felt the Adversary pressing on me harder than I have in a very long time. Some days I've been very prone to tears and wondered if I have really made a difference in the world. I know, I know, I'm always talking of being positive and recognizing your worth, but even I have moments when I feel down and wonder if I'm contributing anything of value, if I'm being a good enough wife, a good enough mother, and a good enough daughter of God.
It's so easy to feel overwhelmed these days. You mix that with an ever-present sadness for the world's current situation and occasional menopausal hormone surges and it's not pretty.

But thankfully, the darkness has faded, and at the end of the day, I again remember what's important and why I'm here. We all have days, and moments. When those times do come, if we could just remember we aren't alone, and the sorrow won't last forever, we will begin to be all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment