Queen Esther

Queen Esther
And who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? ~ Esther 4:14

Sunday, June 25, 2017

His Will

Sometimes I sit and ponder on all that is going on in the world and the choices people make that perpetuate the wickedness, and my heart just aches. It is a literal pain inside me that comes because so many of us still don't get it. So many REFUSE to get it. So many REFUSE to see. We don't get the importance of what we do and say. We don't get the importance of our words and actions and their
effects on the world around us. Someone or something always pays the price, and that saddens me.
But . . .
When that sadness comes and the heartache sets in, I let it settle, then I let it go and remember there is always something I can be, and there is always some way God can use me to help in His glorious plan for us.
There is always some way God can use each of us, and He usually does WHEN we allow Him to, when we let go of our own will and align it with His. When we do this, there is nothing we cannot do, because He is there every step of the way to see it done - to make it so.

I pray that each of us can remember the importance of our place in this world, and then let our glorious Heavenly Father use us to magnify His will. In this way, we will truly come to fulfill the measure of our own creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment