Queen Esther

Queen Esther
And who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? ~ Esther 4:14

Sunday, April 8, 2018

God's Love

The majority of human beings understand the concept of genuine love in some form or another - love for a spouse, for our children, parents, siblings, or other family members and friends - and no one can discredit the inner feelings of another.
But if we took those strong emotions we feel for our loved ones and combine them, it would still fall completely short and measure nowhere near an inkling of the love our Heavenly Father and our Savior feel for us.
I know Their love and I feel it often. It is that purifying and strengthening love that keeps me grounded. It anchors me, keeping me from floating away with the tide when those major hurricanes of life hit.
The love of God and His Son can, and will, anchor all of us if we allow it. Their love surpasses all. It overcomes all, and with it, so can we.

No comments:

Post a Comment