Queen Esther

Queen Esther
And who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? ~ Esther 4:14

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Validation

A few years ago, I watched a sweet little Youtube video called Validation. I watched it again a few days ago and remembered why I loved it so much. It just makes you happy and brightens your entire day!
There are many people in the world who are just like the guy in the video. They look for the positive in everything and lift people up, bringing a ray of sunshine into their lives no matter what they are dealing with. Just a kind, heartfelt word showing others that they are appreciated and special can do so much.
I consider people like this gifted, and also types of Christ. They care about others and try to help them see the silver linings in every trial. They are blessed with the ability to look outside themselves and focus on others. When I meet people like this, I walk away thinking to myself, "Oh, I just love her, or him! I want to be like that!"
Now, these people have trials just like the rest of us and they are sure to have a down moment every once in a while, but they always bounce back and refocus on what is important.
May we all attain these Christlike attributes!

No comments:

Post a Comment