Queen Esther

Queen Esther
And who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? ~ Esther 4:14

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Looking Forward to That Day

With each day that passes, I find myself reflecting more and more on the Savior's gifts to me - His teachings and His many sacrifices, the biggest of which is the Atonement. I'm more prone to tears these days and my emotions run high when I think about the many ways the Lord's life has blessed my own. Flawed creature that I am, I have received much comfort, and answers to prayers that have strengthened and increased my faith and testimony of the Father and the Son's love for me, and for all of us.
Oh, how I look forward to the Savior's return! How I look forward to kneeling before Him, for the opportunity to bathe His feet with my tears, to feel the nail wounds there, and in His hands. And how I pray that when that day does come, I will be worthy of the blessing. Until then, I will do my best to live my best and be my best.
I pray for this for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment