Queen Esther

Queen Esther
And who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? ~ Esther 4:14

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Following Christ

It seems like I am constantly re-evaluating my life these days, trying to de-clutter and eliminate
anything that is hindering my walk with the Savior and keeping me from following Him completely, and from staying on His sure path. He is THE way, and I never want to be lost. That already happened once decades ago, and I never want it to happen again.
These days, it is so easy to become lost, but if we accept Christ's invitation to follow Him and never let our focus shift or lose sight of Him, He will never lose sight of us.

2 comments:

  1. So true, and yet can be so challenging in my life today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is challenging. I think I'm praying and repenting every five minutes! It never stops:-)

      Delete