Queen Esther

Queen Esther
And who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? ~ Esther 4:14

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Answering the Call

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: ~John 10:27


I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare  a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them. ~1 Nephi 3:7

My heart's new motto is, "I will go and do," because I have witnessed God's plans in action. And even though there have been times when I've stepped back and thought, "Lord, what in the world are you doing?" He always makes a way for us to accomplish what He commands, and His plans for me and my house are rolling forth in His way and in His time, not ours. All we have done - and will continue to do - is hold on for the ride and try to prepare ourselves for whatever He has in store.

This new chapter in our lives was most unexpected and bittersweet, but we are ready to move forward into the great unknown, be the Lord's hands, and  do whatever He asks of us. These are trying times, but they are also exciting times, and it is a great time to be alive on this earth! The Lord's love is still here in abundance despite the chaos surrounding us, and it is ours for the taking.
May we all stretch forth our hands and accept His mighty offering!
Happy Sabbath!

No comments:

Post a Comment