Queen Esther

Queen Esther
And who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? ~ Esther 4:14

Monday, July 8, 2019

Marching into Life's Battles

Someone else posted this meme a while back and it has become one of my favorites.
Many times in the past, the trials of life have felt like a huge weight that I didn't think I could carry another step. And the constant war that Satan and his minions are waging really took a toll on my spirit from time to time, so much so that it was hard to spiritually prepare myself for the work the Lord has for me. It is this way for most of us.
I don't feel that way anymore.
I don't feel that way because I finally learned that I MUST - I absolutely MUST - shift the weight of those trials over to the Savior, and when I do, not only does He shoulder them, He fights the battles for me, and the Father leaves the Holy Ghost and His angels as backup.
We can't ask for more protection than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment