Queen Esther

Queen Esther
And who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? ~ Esther 4:14

Sunday, July 14, 2019

No Greater Love

Today in Relief Society, the lesson was a discussion on ways we have been affected or changed by
love in our individual lives. I enjoyed hearing the various experiences shared by the sisters, and there were many thoughts and feelings spoken.
I too have been changed by the power of love throughout my life through countless experiences, but each and every one of those teaching moments - both the bitter and the sweet - were covered by an even greater love than my finite mind could comprehend. And THAT is the love that has changed me more than anything else. It has changed my heart, my mind, my spirit, my entire being. It is a love beyond all love, a bond beyond all other bonds. It is sacred, it is eternal, it is EVERYTHING.
It is only in and through the complete love of God and His Son, and becoming one with Them, that we receive tender mercies and divine guidance to overcome all things and endure to the end in righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment