Queen Esther

Queen Esther
And who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? ~ Esther 4:14

Sunday, November 3, 2019

In the book of Alma, when King Lamoni's father was being taught of God, the king, wanting to leave
his wicked ways behind him and be cleansed, prostrated himself on the ground before God and cried mightily, saying:
"O God, Aaron hath told me that there is a God; and if there is a God, and if thou art God, wilt thou make thyself known unto me, and I will give away all my sins to know thee, and that I may be raised from the dead, and be saved at the last day." ~Alma 22:18
Pondering his humble, heart-felt plea, I wonder how much the world would change if those of us who call ourselves Christians would end every night on our knees with this plea and promise in our hearts, and start each morning on our knees the same way.

The day that we truly begin to give away all our sins to know the Lord will be the day we TRULY BEGIN the process of coming to know Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment