Queen Esther

Queen Esther
And who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? ~ Esther 4:14

Sunday, November 10, 2019

"What is Truth?"

I've said this many times, mainly to my family: All the food and water and emergency preparation in the world will do us no good if we are not spiritually prepared. Yes, we need those things, but spiritual preparedness is far more important, because through this will come the blessings. Which is why it is so vital to build a solid relationship with the Savior.
I have pondered Pontius Pilate's question, "What is truth?" many times and I've been pondering it even more lately, and the simple answer is this: truth is anything that testifies of Christ, at least, that's how I see it and what the spirit has testified to me. So, these days, I am constantly praying for things that will continue to strengthen and increase my faith in - and testimony of - the Savior. I know that it is the only way I will make it through the trials and triumphs to come. It's the only way any of us will.
I pray for the continued spiritual growth of us all.
Happy Sabbath! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment