Queen Esther

Queen Esther
And who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? ~ Esther 4:14

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Be Joyful!

 Times are hard and they are about to get harder than we can imagine. Because of this, so many people are
finding it difficult to find joy in life, and the darker the world grows, the more miserable we seem to become.

But it was never meant to be that way.

No matter how tough times are, there can still be joy. We are meant to have joy, in both good times and bad. Personally, I believe anytime we invite God into our lives, there is joy. Anytime we involve the Lord in anything, we can find joy.

Like everyone, I have days when I feel a little down, and then there are days when I feel downright sad. But the Lord never allows me to stay there for long. As soon as I let Him into those moments, He takes them, absorbs them, and helps me to remember just how much I have to be grateful for. I love it when that happens!

Happy Sabbath!

No comments:

Post a Comment