Queen Esther

Queen Esther
And who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? ~ Esther 4:14

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Relying Solely on the Lord

 Each and every trial we face in this life prepares us for greater blessings. Our task is to learn and grow
from adversity, then endure well. We can only endure well when we involve the Savior, leaning solely on Him and not on the arm of flesh. Flesh can wither away to nothing, but the Lord never will. His love has - and will - endure all things. His ways will always be higher than ours, His thoughts higher than our own. And no matter how hard we try or how capable we may think we are, we can do nothing that is worth doing without Him.

Personally, I've learned that the times when my heart is fully in the Savior's possession, there is no doubt or despair in me. There is only gratitude for His help through the rough times and gratitude for the lessons. When I allow Christ to have full claim on me, He is able to do amazing things. Then my faith and hope in Him is strengthened, and I rejoice in God's eternal plan for me.


May we all embrace trials - both present and future adversities - relying on the mercy, grace, and comfort of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment