Queen Esther

Queen Esther
And who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? ~ Esther 4:14

Sunday, April 11, 2021

Living by Faith

 "Living by faith isn't living with certainty, It's trusting God in spite of unanswered questions and
unresolved doubts." ~Rick Warren

Like all of you, I have days and weeks of trials and struggles. This has been one of those many weeks when I have been stretched emotionally. Because of this, I have been clinging for dear life to the truths and promises of the Lord, and His comfort helps me make it through one day at a time. I understand even more that that's how we are meant to handle trials - one day at a time. It's the only way any of us will get through the days, weeks, months, and years ahead.

I continue to relearn that the times when I give my heart fully to my Savior, there is no doubt or despair in me. Yes, there is pain, but there is also gratitude for His help through the rough times and I'm always thankful for the lessons. When I allow Christ to have full claim on me, He is able to do amazing things. Then my faith and hope in Him is strengthened, and I rejoice in God's eternal plan for me.


God is real. His Son is really our Savior and our Lord. And His plan for each of us is real.

May we all strive to align our will with God's, that we may fulfill the His plan for each of us.

Happy Sabbath!

No comments:

Post a Comment