Queen Esther

Queen Esther
And who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? ~ Esther 4:14

Sunday, April 23, 2017

How Can I Not Boast in My God?

No matter where I go or who I am talking to, I love talking about my Heavenly Father and my Savior. I'm not one to put God in one box and the rest of the world in another. That isn't me, and I'm not made that way. After all the things God has done for me, the many ways He has blessed my life, and the long road the Savior has traveled - and continues to travel with me - how can I not boast of Them? And I don't mean in pride, but with pure, unspeakable joy!

I am blessed with opportunities every single day to share my testimony of my God and my Savior in one way or another, and to not do this would be a great injustice to Them on my part. This is not a judgement on anyone else, this is just me.
In so many ways, my life mirrors the Woman at the Well, Mary Magdalene, the woman with her alabaster box, and every other unclean woman in the scriptures who gave away her sins to know the Lord and was then made clean through His atoning sacrifice.

So why should I not boast in my Lord and my God?
How can I not?

Life is so beautiful! And the days that I spiritually exhaust myself - even if it is only spent immersing myself in His words and keeping my thoughts fixed on Him to the best of my ability - it is even more beautiful. Because on those days, my spirit literally longs to shout to the world, "Do you not see Him? Do you not feel Him all around you? Even in suffering, even in dark times, He is there, loving you and offering quiet comfort."

With each and every written and spoken heart-felt word in my Father's behalf, my faith is strengthened and increased.
It is a beautiful thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment