Queen Esther

Queen Esther
And who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? ~ Esther 4:14

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Simple Words

I love my Father in Heaven and His Son, my Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ, with all my heart and soul, and I will praise Them all my days. My Father is everything to me, because He has given me everything by giving His Son to atone for my sins, to pay the price I could not pay.
Wretched soul that I am, I am lower than the dust, yet my Savior felt that I was worth the sacrifice. To Him and the Father, we are all priceless.
I am so grateful to Jesus Christ for leading me out of the cold darkness into the light of the sun. The road has been long, full of triumphs, trials, joys, sorrows, and meaningful learning experiences along the way that I would not trade for anything, and I am still on the journey, but I know I will never travel alone. For the Lord is a most willing companion, and angels match their steps with mine.
God has been so good to me, and I feel His love. This weekend, through the words of His prophet and apostles, that love has been magnified, and I thank Him and praise Him for His mercy and grace.

We are told that we must come to know the Lord better than we know Him, and to gives ourselves over to Him completely, never wavering, never doubting. I long for this so much that I ache inside sometimes. Every day, I pray for strengthened and increased faith, and that the Lord will continue to refine me that I might become a truly righteous and holy woman. I ache for this so much that I find myself in tears begging for it. I know that with God, all things are possible, so I will keep praying for it. I pray for this refinement for all of us.

Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God, the Savior and Redeemer of the world, and only through Him can we be saved. I need Him like I need air to breathe. We all do, but so many still can't see that.
I pray for opened minds and softened hearts, that this truth might sink in. Oh, how I pray for it!
I'll never stop praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment